Shelley offers several special entertaining options and will plan and execute the entire event. Best of all, you can spend time with your guests and not have to worry about a thing. Whether you are having an intimate gathering or a larger group, Shelley will accommodate your needs.
Romantic Dinner For 2
Candlelight – roses – soft music – fine wine – and a 4-course meal prepared in your home and served at your table, just for your special day. It's the perfect gift for Valentine's Day, birthdays, anniversaries, or just to say “I love you.”
Sit-Down Dinner/Buffet/Cocktail/Theme Parties
Shelley will help you create an intimate sit-down dinner, a casual cocktail party or formal cocktail party with servers passing delicious hors d'oeuvres. She will work with you to select the desired menu, and if there's a special theme you'd like, she will customize the menu to the event's theme.
Elegant Tasting Party
Turn your “ordinary” dinner, buffet, cocktail party or other special occasion into an “extraordinary” vision of tantalizing colors, tastes and cuisines, sure to impress your guests!
Who says bigger is better? These creations are showcased and served in an elegant array of individual mini ramekins, glassware, dishes and spoons. A tasting party allows your guests to sample smaller portions of a larger variety of menu items. The assortment is broad enough so that everyone can help themselves and count on finding something they’ll enjoy.
Shelley will plan the menu, prepare the food, and provide the entire setup for this unique, fun and memorable event.
Select your tasting theme from the following (or create your own):
- Chef’s Choice (Shelley will plan a variety of dishes)
- International (i.e., Italian, Mexican, Indian)
- Sunday Brunch (i.e., quiche, waffles, fruit salad)
- Seasonal (i.e., seasonal cool food for spring/summer or comfort food for fall/winter)
- Children’s (i.e., chicken pot pie, polenta pizza, taco ramekins)
- Holiday (i.e., Halloween, Christmas/Hanukkah, Valentine’s Day, Easter)
- Fondue (i.e., dipping cheeses, chocolate, assortment of crudities and proteins)
- Desserts OR Chocolate (desserts only OR chocolate only)
- English Tea Party (sandwiches, desserts)
A “Mix ‘N Match” Sample Of Menu Items (Choose savory only, sweets only or a combination):
- Savory: Quiche, gazpacho shooters, shrimp w/mango salsa, soups, caprese salad/skewers
- Sweets: Cheesecake, French macaroons, Mexican wedding cakes, tiramisu, chocolate mousse
- Drinks: Pumpkin martini, Mimosa, sangria, Bloody Mary’s, Mojito
Contact Shelley for a free consultation.